I/GAS (Bracket Racing 7.99 quicker)
The class will be run under the designation I/Gas. Each racer must have the proper NHRA credentials for the appropriate speed for their vehicle and pass the tracks technical inspection before racing begins. This means current seat belts, helmets and all current safety regulations.
- I/Gas will be an all run field 0-7.99 in the 1/8 mile
- All cars must dial in 7.99 or faster during eliminations
- The Tree will be run on a .500 sportsman, handi-capped tree.
- Electronics (delay box, transbrake) are allowed
- Open to any VW powered vehicle, air-cooled or water-cooled, audi powered vehicle or porsche.
- Membership is $40.
A/GAS (Pro Outlaw - Head Up)
The class will be run under the designation A/Gas. Each racer must have the proper NHRA credentials for the appropriate speed for their vehicle and pass the tracks technical inspection before racing begins. This means current seat belts, helmets and all current safety regulations.
- A/Gas will be run an all run field.
- A/Gas will be run in the 1/4 mile and the 1/8 mile.
- The Tree will be run on a .400 pro tree.
- Open to any VW/Audi powered vehicle, air-cooled or water-cooled. Dragsters are not permitted in A/GAS.
- Must have working doors.
- Must be within 5 inches of factory wheelbase.
- No weight limit or power adder restrictions.
- Eliminations will be run on a Pro Ladder.
- For 2019 only 3 out of 4 events will count towards the championship.
- Membership is $50.
**You must be a member who has paid and signed up for the points series to collect any year end payouts or accumulate points. In order to receive points you must be a paid member prior to the first round of eliminations**. Points are awarded to each drivers number and not a specific vehicle. This means if you break your car in between events and choose to race another vehicle, you as a driver can still accumulate year end points.
Points will be awarded as the following:
- 10 Points for showing up and buying a race day tech inspection card
- 11 Points if you win 1st round, 12 points for 2nd round, 13 for 3rd round, 14 for 4th round.
Qualifying Points will be awarded as the following:
- #1 Qualifier will receive 16 points
- #2 Qualifier will receive 15 points
- #3 Qualifier will receive 14 points
- #4 Qualifier will receive 13 points
- #5 Qualifier will receive 12 points
- #6 Qualifier will receive 11 points
- #7 Qualifier will receive 10 points
- #8 Qualifier will receive 9 points
- #9 Qualifier will receive 8 points
- #10 Qualifier will receive 7 points
- #11 Qualifier will receive 6 points
- #12 Qualifier will receive 5 points
- #13 Qualifier will receive 4 points
- #14 Qualifier will receive 3 points
- #15 Qualifier will receive 2 points
- #16 Qualifier will receive 1 point
If completion of an event is cancelled due to rain, points will be awarded based on the last FULLY completed round of competition. If rain comes half way through round 3, the completion of round 2 is how the points will be tallied up.
Please print and fill out the registration page and bring to your first event. Download the document HERE