Super Pro (Bracket Racing 7.99 quicker)
The class will be run under the designation Super Pro. Each racer must have the proper NHRA credentials for the appropriate speed for their vehicle and pass the tracks technical inspection before racing begins. This means current seat belts, helmets and all current safety regulations.
- Super Pro will be an all run field 0-7.99 in the 1/8 mile
- All cars must dial in 7.99 or faster during eliminations
- The Tree will be run on a .500 sportsman, handi-capped tree.
- Electronics (delay box, transbrake) are allowed
- Open to any VW powered vehicle, air-cooled or water-cooled, audi powered vehicle or porsche.
- Membership is $40.
Pro Mod (Heads Up)
The class will be run under the designation Pro Mod. Each racer must have the proper NHRA credentials for the appropriate speed for their vehicle and pass the tracks technical inspection before racing begins. This means current seat belts, helmets and all current safety regulations.
- Will be run an all run field.
- Will be run in the 1/4 mile and the 1/8 mile.
- The Tree will be run on a .400 pro tree.
- Open to any VW/Audi powered vehicle, air-cooled or water-cooled. Dragsters are not permitted in Pro Mod.
- Must have working doors.
- Must be within 5 inches of factory wheelbase.
- No weight limit or power adder restrictions.
- Eliminations will be run on a Pro Ladder.
- Membership is $50.
You must be a member who has paid and signed up for the points series to collect any year end payouts or accumulate points. In order to receive points you must be a paid member prior to the first round of eliminations. Points are awarded to the driver and not a vehicle. This means if you break your car in between events and choose to race another vehicle, you can still accumulate year end points.
Points will be awarded as the following:
- 10 Points for showing up and buying a race day tech inspection card
- 11 Points if you win 1st round, 12 points for 2nd round, 13 for 3rd round, 14 for 4th round.
- If completion of an event is cancelled due to rain, points will be awarded based on the last FULLY completed round of competition. If rain comes half way through round 3, the completion of round 2 is how the points will be tallied up.
Pro Mod ONLY
Qualifying Points will be awarded as the following:
- #1 Qualifier will receive 16 points
- #2 Qualifier will receive 15 points
- #3 Qualifier will receive 14 points
- #4 Qualifier will receive 13 points
- #5 Qualifier will receive 12 points
- #6 Qualifier will receive 11 points
- #7 Qualifier will receive 10 points
- #8 Qualifier will receive 9 points
- #9 Qualifier will receive 8 points
- #10 Qualifier will receive 7 points
- #11 Qualifier will receive 6 points
- #12 Qualifier will receive 5 points
- #13 Qualifier will receive 4 points
- #14 Qualifier will receive 3 points
- #15 Qualifier will receive 2 points
- #16 Qualifier will receive 1 point